Alcohol Based Hand Sanitiser – WHO Recommended Hand Rub Formulation
CONTAINS: 80.0% Ethanol, ≤ 1.0% Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), Balance Ingredients determined to be Non-Hazardous
- Suitable for use in healthcare, after nappy change toilet use, contact with animals or biological contaminants.
- Suitable for use before food preparations or eating
- Suitable as a general hand sanitiser to kill viral agents
- This product may be used in hospitality, offices, retail, airports, public transport, public areas and medical service facilities.
Directions for use:
- Apply 1 to 2 short pumps to the hands and rub around until they air dry.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact to eyes – For External Use Only.
- In the event of irritation wash the affected areas with cold clean water or saline and discontinue further use.
- Do not use on inflamed broken or sensitive skin
- Store below 30 degrees Centigrade
Produced by Corowa Distilling Co., 20-24 Steel Street, Corowa NSW 2646
Price includes GST
Outside of free delivery area the delivery fee includes a dangerous goods courier charge.